Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More moving

     Things are starting to fall into place around the big move to empty my condo and get it on the market. I have an experienced agent who is familiar with my development and the surrounding area. I have reliable movers ready to come on April 8th, putting the last things into a storage unit. My daughters have been helpful in finding homes for art work and furniture. I have window cleaners scheduled, as well as a janitorial service that will come and do a final cleaning/polishing after everything is empty.
     Packing is slow work. I have archives of letters and family history to put into a safe place till I have time to explore them. Yesterday I found a photo of my father, young and handsome with that cleft in his chin. No wonder my mother fell in love with him!
     The movers come on the 8th. We leave for Paris on the 9th. Oh happy day!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment